Took this from
. It seemed interesting enough.
James Lipton: We begin our class room with the Questionnaire that was used to such great effect for 26 years by the best talk show host whose ever lived, his name is Bernard Pivot. (BEAR-nard PEE-vou.)
1. What is your favorite word?: "Brilliant"...? (It used to be "bizarre", but I think it's "brilliant" now. It's probably my most-used compliment/sarcastic statement.)
2. What is your least favorite word?: Faggot/Fag. (I know and am related to some wonderful homosexual people. "Faggot" is a term for a bundle of kindling bound together and "Fag" is a term for a cigarette. Neither is a term for a human being. In fact, cigarettes are really gross. If you want to compare yourself to a cigarette, that's one thing, but leave other people out of it. Not to mention that "faggot" sounds like "maggot". Just the sound of double G's and then an O is unpleasant sounding.)
3. What turns you on? (Or what boosts your morale): Being told I've done a good job boosts my morale, I guess...? Um, I like being around nice people...? I don't know. I'm a pessimist.
4. What turns you off?: A lot of things. Jerks, bullies, narcissists, sexists, racists, etc.
5. What sound or noise do you love?: The sound of light rain hitting glass is kind of nice.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?: Anything scratchy, staticy (not even a word, but I'm making it one), high pitch, or really low pitch - if you can feel the vibration, it's hurting my ear and chest. [Don't ask.] Like those downloads for your phone to test how well you can hear, television static, a dog whistle, or your stereotypical rave thumping bass. I hate those things.
7. What is your favorite curse word?: Shit. Not really sure it is my favorite, or that I even have a favorite, but it's definitely my most used. Probably followed up by "bastard" and "f***".
8. What job or profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? (Just pretend you already have the job you plan to do, this job is the one you'd like to try.): I'm already going for the one I would like to try, so I'll pick something else... Voice actor for video games and stuff, maybe? I used to do impressions of other people and characters from movies when I was younger, so I think that might be interesting. I also have knowledge about theatrical acting and practicing lines in character isn't really any different.
9. What profession would you not like to do?: Ooh, so many. Anything with food is a HUGE no, but being a Pop-Star would probably be the worst thing imaginable. I don't like the idea of people telling me where I can go, when I can go, what I can eat, when I can eat it, what I have to wear, how I have to wear it, what I should look like, how I should carry myself, etc. I also couldn't handle people creeping on me, because I like my privacy. And I'm completely mortified of singing. Especially in front of other people. I made one exception to singing in my whole entire life and that's because I cared more about my grade than I did my mental/emotional state for the rest of eternity. Still debating whether or not that was a good idea. And I don't dance. I just don't do it. I'm the opposite of a pop-star in personality, so that would be like Hell for me.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?: "You're early. You have to go back for now, but there will be a spot waiting for you when you return."
Phrase(s) of the day:
Me: Well, isn't that just a sharp kick to the mother****ing kidneys...
My response to my best friend showing me a picture with Alexander/Nina chimera and dead Hughes jokes (FMA), after another close friend said it was the saddest thing she had seen all day.